Wanted: Followers

Feb 28, 2010

Slightly Light

Yesterday my bf and I wanted to go out to see some local bands play, but unfortunately it was one of those days when you lack inspiration and just can't figure out what you want to wear:-p. I took my time putting clothes on and taking them off again while my bf sat there waiting and getting really annoyed bacause it took me so long (but the annoyment was still cute though:-p). Eventually he took my stack of post-its and started scribbling something down as I went on changing clothes. This is what he wrote and put on the door of my closet :-D:


It says " I HATE WAITING FOR STUPID LITTLE GIRLS WHILE THEY'RE CHANGING!" :-D
(After 30min of putting-on and taking-off, I ended up wearing the exact same outfit I started with , :-* !)



On  another note, I got some nice "breezy" jewelry, normally I always wear silver jewelry, but lately I've been discovering different tones!






pearls: ??
bracelet & necklace: H&M

2 comments:

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion! I'll try to get back to you! - VC