Wanted: Followers

May 9, 2010

Out

This is the outfit I wore yesterday on a night out.


I absolutely love this shirt: it’s so soft, it falls right, it’s light, it’s amazing. They've got some cool stuff at Bershka right now, you should check it out ;-). I got it along with three other items and some jewelry on Friday – a very lucky shopping day! I finally had some money to spend, though I wasn’t looking for anything in particular, so I wondered from shop to shop in Antwerp. But then! I discovered this Talking French outlet store where they also had sales! So I bought two sweaters and a skirt (stay tuned!), all for only €15 ($19) instead of the regular price which otherwise would have been €270 ($343)! Having some budget left after this I got two awesome rings (leopard/panther head ring and the one with the big blue stone) and a metal bracelet at Jutka & Riska. It’s a great store where they’ve got classy vintage stuff, but also new items, like this jewelry for example.

I must say it’s exciting to shop “ for real” once in a while, by that I mean not at thrift stores. Don’t get me wrong I love thrift shopping, it has its own kind of charm, but I was glad that I didn’t have to wash the clothing before I could wear it, for once! ;-D






















 
 
 
 

shirt: Bershka
belt: vintage
boots: Zara
tiget bracelet: H&M
metal bracelet: Jutka &Riska
cat head ring, blue ring : Jutka &Riska
bag: Pimkies
necklace: Ringz & Thingz

33 comments:

  1. Damn hot look! And it's always good to switch between thrifted and new!
    These boots are btw fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, fanatstic look! I love the way you wear this shirt in the pants! so hot, cool!
    xx
    http://theminetteissue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! what a great style!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. u look so fuckin amazing!!!!!!!

    love ur trousers..shirt and shoes!!!!!!!!

    cool!!!!!

    thanx for comm:))

    www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice outfit
    you look abit like kirsten stewart!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous metal bracelets.... amazing blog :)

    stop by our new fashion blog, we hope you love it.

    xx. .sabo skirt.

    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that looks aweome. and i love your rings and bracelet!

    Now following you :)

    http://yourstalkerslittlesister.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your rings!!!...great outfit... visit mine??

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool girl!

    thanx for comm:))

    i followed u!come follow me too if u fancy of course:))

    kiss

    www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your outfit, and your jewelry... the blue ring, love!!

    Petra x
    ♥sprinkles on a cupcake♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ilove the bag! Super gorgeous.

    Please follow my blog, Ihave followed yours xxxx

    www.kimbox9@blogspot.com

    much love xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this outfit. Its so effortless yet so chic at the same time.
    Fabulous!

    Stolen Stiletto

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your outfit! the most, your ring and the shirt!

    about the cowboy red boots... what if you combined them with a total black outfit? :)

    see u
    www.mycherrygum.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks so much for your comment :)
    oh i like your outfit and you style :D

    very good blog, i'm following you now, i hope you following me too :D

    XXflorina

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sophisticated and chic! You've nailed it with these pants! Love your style and dying over the metal cuff...

    Thanks for stopping by and commenting:) Of course, I'd love to follow you. How about following me too?;)

    xBRB
    http://browraisedbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. that jewelry is amazing!
    thanks for visiting my blog!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous jewellery!!! love the metal cuff!!
    great blog!

    xoxo jenna
    http://thepetiteblog.blogspot.com/

    p.s: check out my giveaway on my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  18. These is such a great outfit I really love your jewllery too xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cool look!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ah-mazing outfit! I'm hugely impressed!

    If you interested please check out and join, I'd be glad!

    http://www.fashionistalooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. hey!!!!!

    i put u in ny blogroll!!!!!!!!!

    please do the same for me if u fancy:))

    have a nice day!!!

    see u around!!!!

    kiss

    www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. so simple outfit and so beautiful ! i love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow i want your jeweeels! SO beautiful

    http://thecharmingthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. love the pants on you, really hot!!! great accessories too, looking amazing as usual!!

    -He approves

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is fantastic babe! Love love love :)

    XX Aleisha

    ReplyDelete
  26. love this look on you. i'm normally not a fan of thigh high boots but you really pulled it off nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  27. lloovvee that blouse and the total outfit!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion! I'll try to get back to you! - VC