Wanted: Followers

Jan 10, 2011

April77

I know it's already the 10th of January, but I haven't posted in a while, so happy 2011, dear reader! May your dreams come true! And in relation to fashion, lets hope it's gonna be another great year!

The start of 2011 is very pleasant to me weatherlike, we're looking towards ~ 10°C this week! The sudden warmth melted my summer fashion dreams and anticipations. Looking forward to the summmmer!
Here is a little preview of ss of April 77, I really liked the pictures and the atmosphere, enjoy!





Jethro Cave and Sophie Willing







8 comments:

  1. i TOTALLY LOVE THIS POST!!!!FAVOLOUS PIcs :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww that's super cute!! :)
    And I'm loving the outfits :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I abaolutly LOVE the rock and roll vibe of these pics ! Very inspiring !

    http://freneticlyfrenzy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos! i love these photos, such a 90s rocker feel to them. you have a great blog! maybe we could follow each other :)

    love, M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wawww love the grunge. + I love men with long hair.. like really long hair :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion! I'll try to get back to you! - VC